1. After the long wait from the end of last season, through fall workouts, how does it feel to know the Vols will be back on the field Saturday?
A - "I think everybody is excited to get going. We've used the motto 'Fired Up, Focused and Prepared,' and I think that's where we stand.
2. Name the primary goals of fall practice and how well have the Vols progressed at this point?
A - "Our main goal was to make sure we have the 11 best men on each side of the ball. A secondary mission was to work to establish quality depth to back up our starters. We also have worked to become closer as a football team and to eliminate any thoughts of selfishness."
3. Are you pleased with the work accomplished thus far by quarterbacks Eric Ainge and Jonathan Crompton?
A - "I will be as interested as anybody else in seeing how we do there. We saw Erik as a freshman and then saw him drop off in performance as a sophomore. I think coach David Cutcliffe has been a great influence on him as well as on Jonathan, who is a big, strong prospect."
4. Considering the youth of the Vol defense, how tough will it be to limit the production of
A - "Lynch is outstanding.
5. What concerns you most about the California Golden Bears, who come to Neyland Stadium Saturday for the season opener?
A - "
Here is the link.