Thursday, November 24, 2005

Packer.com: Aaron Rodgers' Thanksgiving

(Note from Blog Editor: Unfortunately, I haven’t found any Cal football articles today, so this is the only story…happy Thanksgiving!)

 

Rookie and Chico, Calif. native Aaron Rodgers will spend his first Thanksgiving without his parents. While in college at UC-Berkeley, his football season would end before Thanksgiving, and the bowl season would start after it. During this holiday Rodgers will sit around his new dining room table with his 23-year-old brother Luke, who lives with Aaron, and a few friends.  "I am relaxing at my house," Rodgers said. "I'll miss just seeing the family. I'm real close with my grandma and grandpa." The 21-year-old also will miss his aunt's jell-o salad, which includes jell-o, whipped cream and a pretzel/brown sugar crust. "It's unbelievable," he said. "I eat probably half the thing."

No comments: