Friday, April 20, 2007

WBAY TV Greenbay: Packers Check Out Lynch, Lynch Checks Out Green Bay

Cal running back Marshawn Lynch is visiting Green Bay this week. He could be a perfect fit for a team in need of an every-down running back. Lynch is regarded as the second-best back in the draft behind Oklahoma's Adrian Peterson, but he is certainly NFL-ready after playing in Cal's pro-style defense. "I think Coach Tedford's offense does give me an advantage. I would have to learn the terminology, and I am comfortable in the offense. I can run inside and outside. I can catch the ball out of the backfield or you can line me up in the slot," Lynch said.  And we're not the only ones who think Lynch would fit in on the Frozen Tundra. "The guys I have been working out with in Arizona have been kidding me, telling me to get my earmuffs and gloves and a big coat because I'm going to Green Bay."

 

No comments: