Thursday, June 18, 2009

SF Examiner: Top 10 most valuable Bears in 2009 - No. 4

First, let me apologize for the other day.  I hate it when I make a promise that I don't keep, and especially when I do that here in this space.  Wednesday, I was at the Oakland Raiders' final OTA before training camp starts at the end of July.  Unfortunately, Nnamdi Asomugha wasn't at the voluntary team workout - one of the perks of signing a lucrative contract.  I didn't get an opportunity to speak with former Cal line coach Jim Michalczik or lineman Mark Wilson, as many of the players and coaches were unavailable for comment.

That's code for: I didn't see Wilson come off the practice field, and by the time that I saw Michalczik, he was already at the door to the facility.  In other words, I sucked big-time.  I'll do my best to make it up to you by getting to No. 4 of our Top 10 MVB's of 2009.  I'll even throw in a bonus;  Instead of recapping all of the unveiled players, I've listed them to the left, with all of the links, just for those who may have missed it.

Hey, that's gotta' count for something. Moving on, bowlbasaur called it the other day when he brought up Kevin Riley as one of the top four.  I realize that had I put Riley a little lower on the list, the final few may have been harder to guess.

Link to rest of article.

No comments: