Monday, June 08, 2009

SF Examiner: Cal Football: Top 10 most valuable Bears in 2009 - No. 10

By Rob Calonge

While many media publications have begun rattling off their top-20 lists, preseason All-Americans, and conference rankings, you may have noticed that you haven't seen any of those things pointed out here in this space.  I could easily be like everyone else and pretend that these rankings mean anything.  Actually, if I had any credibility in predicting sports winners and losers, I'd be living in Vegas with little interest in telling you my picks.  Let's face it, nobody has a clue what the 2009 season has in store for now.  So instead of ranking the teams of the Pac-10, let's localize our focus to the Cal Bears for now.  Prior to the start of the season, just prior, I'll give you my prediction of the Pac-10 and possibly a top 20.

Link to rest of story.

 

No comments: