Thursday, June 22, 2006

NFLDRAFTBLITZ.com: Andrew Cameron Interview

(Note from Editor: This is a really interesting article from a website that I have never heard of.  Read the entire interview here.)

 

Excerpts:

 

What can we expect from Cal in 2006?

What you can expect from Cal for 2006 is a team that is prepared to take the season one day at a time, with the willingness to prepare to win. I know we have the basis for a solid team this year and we expect to have a good year.

 

Who's your closest friend on the team?

My closest friend on the team, well it was the o-line men that I played with in 2004 when we

produced the number 1 rusher in the country, that was a special group. Now that they are gone I would say that Joe Ayoob is a good friend of mine and Steve Levy. They and I get along well and have many similar interests off the field.

 

What's going on with the team's quarterback situation right now? Who's running with the first team?

As far as I know the quarterback situation is one of competition. We have plenty of talent at

that position, don't write Joe Ayoob off, he had a good spring ball and seems more focused than ever. I think he has a solid chance to start this year, Similarily Nate Longshore looks good and has good command of the offense. I think this is a question that will answer itself as we get through fall camp, the competition will bring out the best in all of them.

No comments: