Wednesday, June 07, 2006

AP: For now, Boller remains Ravens starting QB

(Note: Given the few Cal Football-related articles of late, I’m including this article on a notable alumn)

 

By DAVID GINSBURG, AP Sports Writer

OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- Until he hears otherwise, Kyle Boller will consider himself the Baltimore Ravens' starting quarterback.  Boller knows all about the team's pursuit of Steve McNair, who has already worked out a prospective five-year deal with the Ravens. But McNair is still property of the Tennessee Titans, so Boller worked with Baltimore's first-team offense Tuesday during the first day of a three-day minicamp. "If Steve gets here, or when he gets , we'll handle it then. But as far as now, I'm just out here competing and trying to get this offense where it needs to be," Boller said. "I'm going about my business right now like I'm the starter. That's the only way I can think of it."

 

Read the entire article at:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-ravens-boller&prov=ap&type=lgns

 

No comments: